Selling Creekside to Oceanside
Helping individuals and families relocate to the Charleston area is something I really enjoy having the opportunity to be a part of. I know firsthand what it is like to move to a completely new area and I love welcoming new friends and making them feel comfortable here in our community.
- Relocation Specialist
- Catha and family relocated to Charleston from New Jersey 17 years ago.
- CRS-Certified Residential Specialist ABR-Accredited Buyer Representative. GRI-Graduate Realtor Institute,SFR-Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource and CNE - Certified Negotaitons
- Catha is licensed in SC and is a member of CTAR (Charleston Trident Association of Realtors) and NAR ( the National Association of Realtors and was previously licensed in NewJersey and a member of BCCAR (Burlington County and Camden County Association of Realtors).
- Catha has two daughters, Lindsay, an insurance specialist who is engaged to Jim and lives in Florida with their dog a golden named Kona and Kelly, a VP and District Manager for Capital One in Arlington, VA. Kelly is married to Chris, a Senior Superintendent for a major commercial construction company, CBGB Company in DC and they have a 7 year old daughter, Natalie and 3 year old twins Charleigh and Will. Their entire family enjoys their wonderful German, Short-Haired Pointer named Riley.
- Catha enjoys exercise, golf, reading and volunteering in the community.
- An 11 year Board member and a Vice President of the Executive Board for East Cooper Habitat for Humanity, Catha has initiated and chaired many of ECHFH's fund raising projects such as The Hard Hat Balls and The Gift House Project and has been a Mentor and a Family Support Committee member as well.
- Other organizations include Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumnae, memberships in East Cooper Entrepreneurial Women and Newcomers and CSOL (Charleston Symphony Orchestra League) where Catha has served as a previous Board Member and has chaired the showcase House Preview Party. She has been a a member of the Daniel Island Club.
- She also is a member of Mount Pleasant Presbyterian Church and has served as Co-chairman of The Hope House Committee which is a start-up outreach home for adult children who are ill and in need of a place for their families to stay while they receive medical attention at a local hospital.
- Catha is a founding member of WITS, a women's group whose mission statement is to support non-profits dedicated to women and children.